Diary of a cursed woman!

Sunday, January 28, 2007



Well here is the new addition to the Hibbard family! Meet Benjamin. He was born January, 27/07 at approx.12:30pm. Weighing 5lbs61/2ozs and a month premature. He was definately ready to come into the world with a very short labour for Mommy Catherine. She is doing well and all the family is ecstatic. I actually cried when I first saw him. So delicate and wonderful! Chris and I are still in our glory be an aunt and uncle. Funny how I just blogged the other day saying how excited I was and now he is here. At least for the baby shower I will know the sex. Way easier to buy that way!

Anyways dont have a whole lot to say other than I am feeling like absolute hell with a nasty cold. Didnt get off the couch for the last two days. Ohh well at least I am off so I can get better!

Talk to everyone soon..................

2 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger JO said…

    ohh he's a cuttie... congrats to the hibbard fam!!

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Christielli said…

    So cute! Congrats to you and all of the other Hibbards.

    Hope you're feeling better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home