Diary of a cursed woman!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Okay seriously what have I done wrong? Have I pissed someone off or what? I was supposed to return to work after a long stint of being off with a sore back, which stemmed from my car accident which occurred on Feb.15/05. On Christielli's birthday last year. I can tell you all one thing, the 2001 Sunfire held up fairly well after rolling through the ditch on 7/8 four times. So after more recovery from my acute back pain, I have McDonalds for supper and all hell breaks loose. So thats where I am now with surgery to remove my gall bladder in the very near future(Tuesday July 25/06). I was told that the surgery is way easier now a days but that doesn't ease my mind anymore. I can tell you that a gall attack feels like you are having a heart attack. No more fast food for me! Ohh well I could use a diet anyways. So that leads me to this very moment where I don't know whether my back or my stomach hurts more.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger s said…

    McDonalds can and will get you everytime - - I get some horrid gut rot with that food - - hard to belive I spent years living on it, and now my body regets it like a bad transplant organ.

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger JO said…

    Hope the surgery is going well. I'll be thinking of you!!!
    You'd better watch out for that McDonalds, it's getting back at you for all the mischief you caused there as a youngster

     

Post a Comment

<< Home