Diary of a cursed woman!

Saturday, January 20, 2007


Okay here I am blogging at 2:02 am on a very early Sunday morning. I wasn't tired tonight so I figured I should catch everyone up on things.
As far as my back goes, I am currently waiting for an appointment with a surgeon. Hopefully I can get in soon and get all this resolved!
Chris starts his new job in Tavistock on Monday. I know he is nervous but I am so happy for him that he was able to overcome his fear of change. Nobody likes it, but sometimes it needs to be done. He is so good at what he does and is the hardest worker I know!
Still planning on moving either March 1st or April 1st, depending on my landlord. After 6 years in this hell hole you think she would give me a break. Oh well "c'est la vie"!
Tonight we met up with Jolene, Andrew, Christy and Pat(Jolenes brother) at Bentleys. I am so glad that I met someone that my friends approve of. I realize everytime I hang out with them, how much I missed them when I was in a past relationship. I found a quote that I really liked so I wanted to share it with everyone............"The greatest gift you can give to someone is your friendship, because you are giving them a portion of your life that you will never get back".
So this is just a little Thank you to that special group of friends that have been there for me through a lot!
Well I think that is pretty much all I have for tonight. Maybe I should try going to bed soon. Talk to everyone soon!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Christielli said…

    Awww... your post made me tear up a bit.

    I'm soooooo glad that you are back. We all missed you back in the day when you were never around because of The Devil.

    I had fun last night and I'm glad you and Chris made it. :)

    ps Did you check out my drunk post? When I'm drunk I spit out one line.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger JO said…

    That was really nice post. We missed you too!! And I like Chris he is very cool!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home