Diary of a cursed woman!

Friday, September 15, 2006


It was brought to my attention that I always start my posts with Okay. This time I decided to change that. TGIF ,wow what a long boring friggin' week. Tomorrow is the big tattoo day, I'm excited but nervous of the results. I always get like this the day before even though I have done it seven times before.
I think I am going to go and spend some money tomorrow too. Maybe I need a new outfit. Not too crazy with the fashion this year. Tapered jeans are very in at the moment. I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of them though. I hate a lot of these 80's styles that are back in. They went out for a reason eh? Just waiting for acid washed to come back in. Take a drive through Toronto and you would be shocked at how many people actually where the junk. Old Navy is still stylish yet I didn't see one pair of tapered when I was in there tonight. La Vie En Rose had a tent sale tonight too in Kitchener. I checked it out and they had wayyyy too many flannel pyjamas. ICK..........That is a good way to kill the mood if you know what I mean.(Honeymoons definately over!) Anyways not sure what I am ranting about but it felt good. If anyone knows of any good shopping sales, be sure to inform me.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Christielli said…

    Skinny jeans = boo for sure.

    What? You don't wear acid wash?? LOL

    Good luck with the tattoo.

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger JO said…

    THAT PICTURE IS AWESOME!!!!
    I always thought I was so cool cus my initials were JEM. Now I have other reasons, like acid washed jeans and tight pants... oh yeah baby!!


    Totaly scarcasm... just to be clear

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Christielli said…

    Soooooooooooo how did the tattooing go?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home