Diary of a cursed woman!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Okay seriously that was a hellish week. Work is easy because I am on modified but getting back into the swing of things is soooo hard. I was happy to see my friends but sad to be back in hell.
This weekend is the big bridal shower weekend and I am overwhelmed with stuff to get done that I should really have done during the week. The problem is that I sleep until almost noon and then it is time to go back to work. Ohh well I guess thats life eh? I was looking online yesterday on the work computers (haha) and found a really cheap cruise that I am trying to talk Chris into taking. I still have two weeks holidays that I am hoping to use in October and November. The cruise ports in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We have never been anywhere warm so I am really hoping that Chris will go for it. I told him that I will give up Christmas and my Birthday for the next year if he does. (yeah right)
Ohh well done bitching for now.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Christielli said…

    You should definitely go that cruise. Travel is the way to go!!!

    I'm sooooooo not looking forward to returning to work in a couple of weeks.

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger JO said…

    Ha Ha.... like you could give up presents for a year!!!! But the cruise would be damn good.
    Hope Jen's shower went well!

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Christielli said…

    More posts are necessary.

    Joanna has started a blog and you should read.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home