Diary of a cursed woman!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

It has been a very long time since I blogged so this one might be a long one. Christmas is now over and done. I am quite glad actually. Can only take so much of the holidays. My New Years resolution was to use the Elliptical trainer that I bought with my Christmas money, as much as possible. So far , so good. I had a CT scan done on my back right after Christmas and just the other day I got the results. Turns out I have a bulged disc and a herniated disc at the same time. Ouch.........................That sucks a lot cause it looks like I may be off work again to recover. My doctor is trying to get me in to a Spine surgeon in London to decide whether or not they are going to operate. Doc doesnt recommend it because it is very complex being so close to the spine. She doesnt think I have any other option at this point though! Physio just isnt helping me.
I think I had a bad start to 2007 after getting hit in the forehead with a champagne cork at about 12:02 New Years Day. another OUCH..........Havent heard any good news yet this year. Ohh well it juist verifies that my blog title is accurate!
Chris and I are moving as of March first most likely. Much bigger place with potential to buy! Old farm house that even has a dumb waiter its so big! I hate moving but excited at this opportunity. I will be able to have everyone over next year for Christmas possibly.

I think that is pretty much all I have to tell everyone right now and "no" I'm not pregnant! lol

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Christielli said…

    Holy moly! A new post!!

    Congrats on the move!

    Sorry to hear about all of your back problems... Hopefully one day you will be clear of all of your health problems.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger JO said…

    I was waiting for that last line!!
    Who is the surgen they are looking for in London. My mom went to Dr Potter I think. Seemed like he did a really good job on her. Good luck with that stuff.
    The cork to the head I would have to say is a classic you situation

     

Post a Comment

<< Home