Diary of a cursed woman!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006


Okay I am on my way to recovery. Slowly but surely. Around my incisions is still very sore and food is hard to digest but I guess I have to suck it up. The long weekend is approaching and I don't want it to spoil my last free weekend before I go back to work. The weather has been so hot that I have barely left the house. I am going fishing and camping with my Dad and stepmom and of course Chris this weekend. It should be a big "shit show" if you know what I mean.
The end of this month I am hosting a bridal shower for my Sister Jen who is getting married in September. I am excited but not so excited about making my speech in front of everyone. Not sure whether to go sappy or funny.
I am also getting my outline started for my newest tattoo at the end of the month. This time I am getting a koi fish with lots of color. Representing health and prosperity. (God knows I need a bit of both). Don't have too much to bitch about right now, but I'm sure once I am back to work I will have pages for you all to read.
Ohh by the way I just saw that new Final Destination 3 movie. Pretty good actually. Makes me never want to go tanning or on rollercoasters again. Thats all I will say.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger JO said…

    you are one funny kid

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Christielli said…

    No, I'm really not sure what you mean by "shit show"... Not sure if I want to. ;)

    Wow! Something has actually scared you off of tanning? Good for it.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger JO said…

    MORE POSTS!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home