Diary of a cursed woman!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006


Okay I know it has been a while since I have posted anything. September is a very crazy month with pre-wedding stuff for my Sister Jen. We are having a hen night for her the weekend before the wedding. Should be fun! Consists of a fondue party and a trip in to Stratford to visit the local bars. Dont forget about the alcohol. She is going to be really sick the next day!! hehe.........I on the other hand,have to say a speech that I am scared shitless about saying in front of that many people. Oh well she did it at mine, even though it was short and sweet. Mine is a novel compared to hers.

Lets see enough about that. We went to the movies and saw the Ballad of Ricky Bobby, Talledega nights. It was the absolute dumbest movie I have ever seen. Chris didnt even laugh. Thats when you know its bad! It makes Nascar look like a big joke. No joke when it comes to Dale Earnhardt Jr! Okay maybe I take it a little too seriously! HAHA Okay next topic is the wedding I went to last weekend at the Walper Terrace in downtown Kitchener. Very beautiful wedding. Free bar and everything. I had way too much white wine with dinner. I was up dancing with Chris' grandpa, cutting a rug. Wow he was wasted too.
I also just found out last weekend, that I am going to be an auntie Melissa. My Sister in law is expecting and is due February 14. Yeah I can't wait! I love baby shopping!
Oh just in case you are all wondering what that picture is, it is a koi fish tattoo. I happen to be getting one on Saturday. Very excited but sad because I think I will have to put an end to my body art fetish. Eight is enough, I think. I figure one more before I decide to get pregnant ,won't hurt. They are such an addiction of mine. Better than alcohol or drugs ,right?
Okay I need to shut up now and go get ready for work. I promise not to wait so long in between posts again.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Christielli said…

    Local bars? What's left? I thought that they all closed down...

    I loved Ricky Bobby and laughed my freakin' ass off. How could you not find "you drive with your heart, not your eyes" funny? Methinks the two of you take your car racing too seriously. ;)

    8 tattoos! Ye Gods!

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger JO said…

    haha stratford bars...
    that was a whole lot of info in one tiny post!!
    Did you realize you've started almost all your posts with only... hahaha... wonder what my rythym is??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home