Diary of a cursed woman!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hello friends! Didn't wait so long in between posts this time. Starting to get excited about becoming an Auntie Melissa at the end of February. Chris' Brother and wife are expecting then. Her shower is coming up and I have so many things I want to buy for them. Babies are so exciting, especially when they are someone elses. That way I can give them back when they need to be changed................just kidding!
Talked to Christy tonight and we set plans for me to visit her in Toronto, Feb,10. Looking forward to doing some cool shopping maybe visiting my Sis Steph while I'm there! Haven't been since last year I think . With all the weddings and shit , it was hard to get away. Gives me something to look forward to being off at the moment!
Still no word on the surgeon appointment. How hard is it to pencil my name in, I don't get it. Ohh well.
Unfortunately I have a cold right now. No idea where I picked this one up.Feeling yucky though! Nice to be at home so I can just sleep it off or sweat it out.
Well hope everyone has a great weekend. We dont have much planned! Might help Chris' brother paint his new house. Will post again soon..........................................Talk to everyone soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home