Diary of a cursed woman!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Here is the moment you've have all been on the edge of your seats waiting for, I'm sure! This is my Koi fish tattoo after 5 and a half hours under the needle and still one more hour to go. Ohh yeah can you say "ouch"? Okay it was a little painful but well worth it. My artist still has to add some green to the flowers, for leaves and a little more shading. Still healing so it is very scabby and dry. Tell you one thing, it looked wonderful with my bridesmaids dress on Saturday! Had people coming up and taking pictures of it.
So next is the Wedding. Jen and Duane were officially married on Saturday in Tavistock. The weather was terrible but a backup plan was well organized. It was a very busy day for me because at 10am Chris and I picked up our new vehicle that we bought. It's a 2003 Ford Escape 4 by 4..............Love it! So after that exciting event, I prepared for the Wedding. After the beautiful Christian ceremony, the bridal party toured for a little over an hour in the limo where I preceded to drink waaaaaay too much Spamante Bambino! We were all half in the bag during the dinner but sobered up quickly with our full tummies. Next was the speech that I was dreading saying in front of all them people. Believe it or not it was a great speech and humorous too! So after being buzzed, eating and saying the speech I tried to get my drink on, but it didnt happen again the rest of the night. It was still a great Wedding and everyone had soooooooo much fun!
That pretty much concludes my blog for this weekend. It was full of excitement but now I need a week to recuperate. Finally the Weddings are over for the year. Looking forward to just spending the rest of the year, doing whatever I want to do. No agenda to follow!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger JO said…

    Glad to hear jen's wedding went well.
    That always happens when you drink and then sober up... can't get drunk again... no fair

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Christielli said…

    Wow! That's a huge tattoo!!!

    Glad that the wedding went well.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger s said…

    I want to see the tat in real life. I so want another, but i am too poor......but once i get a job and some money coming in - watch out baby

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Christielli said…

    oh man you suck at the updating. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home