Diary of a cursed woman!

Thursday, July 20, 2006


My Wedding Day!

Okay the only good thing that has happened to me recently is I married my best friend. My wedding day turned out to be everything I had imagined and hoped for. All my friends were there, minus Joanna. The weather was perfect.(maybe a little windy for pictures) otherwise beautiful. I only had one breakdown before I walked down the aisle. With a little encouragement from my family I walked in a little shaky but confident. Obviously marrying Chris wasn't what I was worried about, that was the only thing I was sure about. As soon as I looked into his eyes as we said our vows, we both teared up. It was wonderful. I can honestly say that since he has come into my life, I feel like a better person and more confident with myself. I have

3 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Christielli said…

    Okay, so maybe you're not so cursed! You got to marry an awesome awesome man!

    Good luck with your surgery dear!

     
  • At 3:57 AM, Blogger s said…

    Your wedding was amazing - I cried too. I thought the slight wind added to your pics - gave your dress romantic flare

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger JO said…

    I really liked what you said about your wedding... very cute indeed. i also cried but I always cry at weddings. Again, good luck with the surgery!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home